Various - formel eins - happy birthday
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Take That are a British five-piece vocal pop group comprising Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Robbie Williams. Barlow acts as the lead singer and primary songwriter. In total, the group have had 26 top 40 singles and 16 top 5 singles in the United Kingdom alone, 11 of which have reached number 1, as well as having six number 1 albums.
Take That's dance-oriented pop tunes and soulful ballads dominated the UK charts in the first half of the 1990s, winning multiple BRIT Awards whilst also spawning two of the best selling albums of the decade with Everything Changes (which was nominated for the 1994 Mercury Prize) and their Greatest Hits album. Williams left the band in 1995 whilst the four remaining members completed their world tour and released a final single before splitting up in 1996. However, after filming a 2005 documentary and releasing a new greatest hits album, the four-piece Take That officially announced a 2006 reunion tour around the UK, entitled The Ultimate Tour. On 9 May 2006, it was announced that the group were set to record new material together once again; their fourth studio album, Beautiful World, was released in 2006 and was followed up with The Circus, in 2008. The group achieved new success as a four-piece, scoring a string of chart hits across the UK and Europe whilst taking the number of records sold to over 40 million worldwide. Williams rejoined the group in 2010, and their sixth studio album, Progress was released on 15 November of that year becoming the fastest selling album of the century whilst also making it the first album of new material to feature Take That's original line-up since their 1995 album, Nobody Else.
A1: Being Boiled (Fast Product Version)
A2: The Dignity of Labour – Part 3
A3: Empire State Human
A4: Only After Dark
A6: Boys and Girls
BUT DOING THE SAME TYPE OF BASIC WORD SEARCH ON THE FILE VERSION - IS LIKE SEARCHING ALL SECTIONS OF THIS WEBSITE -- ALL AT ONCE
· Career-spanning anthology includes a DVD & CD of rarities. A Very British Synthesizer Group: The Anthology is a new four-disc super deluxe overview of ...
- Cal Stewart - Uncle Josh Weathersby At The Opera
- Praïana - Meu Amor Da Bahia
- Hipp-E - Psycho-Delics Trip 1
- Boom Bip - Sacchrilege
- Chris de Burgh - Notes From Planet Earth - The Collection
- Flavor - In Good Taste
- The Whoridas - Never Heard
- Prince - Love / Fury
- Jerry Murad's Harmonicats - Peg O' My Heart / Harmonica Boogie
- Various - Peter Brown And P&P Records Presents The Master Of The Masterpiece - The Very Best Of Mr. Patrick Adams
- Various - Rockin' And Rollin'
- Lonnie Plaxico Group, The - So Alive
- Open Road - Windy Daze
- Centox - Cx
- Proba-9 - Потерянная Фабрика
- TenHornedBeast - Ten Stars - Ten Horns
- Various - Mac And Me (Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down
- Argy - Argy Presents: D.Edge Sao Paulo
- Bluvertigo - Zero (Ovvero La Famosa Nevicata Dell'85)