Bluvertigo - zero (ovvero la famosa nevicata dell'85)
Bluvertigo is an Italian alternative rock band from the Milan metropolitan area. Originally formed in 1992 with the name "Golden Age", the band switched to the name ...
Bluvertigo's first album, Acidi e basi (" Acids and Bases "), was released in 1995. It was followed by Metallo non metallo (" Metal Nonmetal ") in 1997 and Zero in 1999. These first three albums were later called "la trilogia chimica" ("the chemical trilogy") because every title has a reference to chemistry and the initial letters (AB-MN-Z) are respectively the first, the central and the last ones of the alphabet. In 2001 Bluvertigo participated to the Sanremo Music Festival with "L'assenzio (The Power of Nothing)". Following the release of the greatest hits album Pop Tools , the band went on hiatus for almost a decade. In 2008 they reunited for a live performance on MTV, an event later documented in the album MTV Storytellers (2008).
- Letter From Belgium - LFB002
- Dean Brown - Groove Warrior
- Red Box Recorder - Colour Codes LP
- Wille And The Bandits - Grow
- Tony Dua - Wat M'n Hart Zegt / Wanneer?
- Frank Zappa - Sexual Harassment In The Workplace
- Matizz - On My Own
- Don Oliver - Better
- Capercaillie - Sidewaulk
- Late Night Creepas Featuring Funky J - Work It Baby
- Cage - Depart From Me
- Gran Velvet - Eurodance Vol 1
- Various - Studio 54 - Volume 3
- I Dragoni - Sei Come Sei
- Luke Temple - Good Mood Fool
- The Long Haired Rapper - Gang Bangers Are Cold (In Death Row)
- Queens - Ocalić Świat
- Sam Beoble - Look At Your Shoes
- Tatsuya Nakatani & James Coleman - Green Report 2
- Ojos & Jiser - Hugger The Sunshine