Hot toddy - stratocoaster
Another famous style of wah-wah playing is utilizing it for a percussive "wacka-wacka" effect during rhythm guitar parts. This is done by muting strings, holding down a chord and moving the pedal at the same time. This was first heard on the song "Little Miss Lover" (1967) by the Jimi Hendrix Experience. One of the most famous uses of this effect is heard on Isaac Hayes 's " Theme from Shaft " (1971), Charles Pitts playing the guitar. Michael Schenker also utilized the pedal in his work.   The "wah-wah" and "wacka-wacka" effects are often associated with the bands on 1970s TV variety shows , like those of Sonny and Cher , Flip Wilson , or Donny and Marie Osmond ; or with the soundtracks of pornographic films , the sound referenced in TV commercials for Axe (brand) body spray as "bow chicka wow wow."
A wah-wah pedal (or simply wah pedal) is a type of electric guitar effects pedal that alters the tone and frequencies of the guitar signal to create a distinctive ...
These rates of finance are based on this specific product and can be applied for once this item has been added to the cart. Adding other products to your cart may change the rate of finance or deposit required.
- Various - Ride The Underground
- Franz Liszt* Ferencz Liszt·- Emil Gilels - Ferencz Liszt • Emil Gilels
- cozimnot! - Fidelity Street
- Sabrina Setlur - Du Liebst Mich Nicht
- Barry Jay - Accelerate
- Dansk Fløde - White/Red EP
- Discipline - Guilty As Charged
- Spearhead - Chocolate Supa Highway
- Herb Alpert - Rotation
- Spencer - Hurrycane
- Tiga - Radiogram
- MindFluxFuneral - Teatro Derevelación
- Throbbing Gristle - The Nazi Suicides
- Various - Formel Eins - Happy Birthday
- Hiro - 寛 シングル．コレクション
- Cal Stewart - Uncle Josh Weathersby At The Opera
- Praïana - Meu Amor Da Bahia
- Hipp-E - Psycho-Delics Trip 1
- Boom Bip - Sacchrilege
- Chris de Burgh - Notes From Planet Earth - The Collection